The project is implemented in the framework of the European Climate Initiative (“EUKI”). The EUKI is a project financing instrument by the German Federal Ministry for the Environment, Nature Conservation and Nuclear Safety (BMU).
CLI-MA started in October 2020 and will end in March 2023.
Development and implementation of training curricula for housing managers, focusing on implementing energy efficiency measures in multifamily housing (MFH). A new approach will be prepared for transfer to Poland and Latvia from Germany, where innovative curricula and trainings for professional housing managers were developed.
- Market research among facility managers, public bodies and financing institutions regarding the scope of existing and required skills of building managers on topics related to mitigation of climate change caused by buildings in Latvia.
- Establishing a permanent structure and experience exchange for stakeholders in Poland and Latvia responsible for the further implementation of the training for climate managers.
- Rationalisation of the training curricula scope for climate managers to be implemented in Poland and Latvia.
- Preparation and implementation of training curricula for the climate managers in Poland and Latvia.
- Dissemination and promotion strategy to raise awareness and demand of members of housing manager associations and individual managers.
Energy Conservation Foundation (FPE)
Lead partner (Poland)
Housing Initiative for Eastern Europe (IWO)
Project partner (Germany)
Riga Technical University (RTU)
Project partner (Latvia)